Saturday, December 26, 2009

Delight in Me, Dear Bride to Be

This is a poem the Lord laid on my heart... Nov 5,2009. I was having a rough night and just praying seeking the Lord...and i started reading a poem Beth Moore wrote around the time she got married...but from that, the Lord wrote this poem though me, He just spoke to me through these words. Everytime i read it, its just a reminder to just keep waiting on the Lord, He is faithful!!!

*** Delight in Me, Dear Bride to Be ****
Delight in me with all your heart
And trust me when I say
I am more than enough my dear
Don’t ever look away
I put desires in your heart
And as you wait for me
I will be faithful and do what I say as you
Delight in me
No matter how great, how tall, how fine
I am the King of Kings
You’re my daughter in whom I delight
Not just anyone can have this heart of your
So trust me in the waiting, I know that it is hard
You have been faithful, and waited on the Lord
I know that you aren’t perfect, that there has been times of doubt
But I don’t count your sins against you my child, my love, my bride
I wish you could see just how much I love you.
I am your Father, you are my Child
Not just anyone gets your heart my love
He has to search it out
He has to be so lost in me
So that He may find you
Just as your heart needs to be lost in me
So that you may see him too
I have a plan my dear
Trust me when I say
The waiting will be worth
On that special day
That I can already see dear one
When your eyes will lock
And see each other for the first time
As the one from Me
I know that you have waiting
I know that its been hard
I have seen every tear you’ve cried
And held you in my loving arms
The day I coming soon my love
But be still now
Delight in Me your Lord and Savior
Rest in who I AM
That time is coming Dear, I promise
Have yourself ready, but don’t keep looking here and there
Enjoy where I have you, and seek me above all else
The day you say I DO will be a celebration in deed
But enjoy right now my dear, REST IN ME!

No comments: