Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BIG STUF 08'

So i just got back from Big Stuf Camp this Sat. http://bigstuf.com/panama/
What an amazing week! Talk about a move of God. I knew God wanted to do something in my heart and the heart of everyone there when before i left to head up to the church i had my time w/ God and was praying to the point of tears that God would annoint that week! and when i got off the bus all of a sudden i was angry for no reason...just dumb stuff was making me mad and i knew it was the enemy trying to get to me. So at dinner that night Leslie Cromer (my other mom and best friend) and i prayed together b/c she said she got really frustrated to when she got off the bus....and it as amazing to see how God just removed those feelings and the first night of camp felt more like the last night of camp!! If you have ever been to church camp you know what i meant. The Holy Spirit was obviously at work!!!! You could tell...there was an energy from day one i can't explain..thats when you know its God when you can't find the words to explain what happened! It was just a powerful week i know for me! When i have the chance i'll get some pics up and videos!!! but in the mean time check out the website...

God Bless
Brittney

No comments: